Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good mail day :)




Today my stuff came fro
m Stephanie @ http://mamascrapper69.blogspot.com/
Yea I was so happy. I can not wait to start using my goodies. I will post the pics :0)
Sorry about my photos they were taken with my cell phone because I had to charge my camera because we were at the zoo yesterday for a class trip.
I was on esty when I saw that Stephanie was selling her ribbon flowers which I went back and brought some of her paper roses today yea I can't wait till they come :0). I saw that she had a kit which included the bird houses which she was nice enough to make for me. I am going to use them for a tag book that I am going to be making hopefully this weekend. She also sent me some extra goodies which were so cute. Thanks again for them and a card that she made. I think the card is up on her blog. I love it thanks you!!!!!
You should go check her out if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment